Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Microsoft Voice Command Tutorial

I have noticed over the past few months that I have been getting many hits on my MS Voice command tutorial... So I have decided to update it hive new comments and support for more compilers. As of right now the current link to the tutorial is not working, I will be re-posting the new one during Christmas break. Until then you can email me (BriansAccount(at)Gmail(.)com) to get the current version.

Thanks for your interest, I try to reply to emails as promptly as possible!

1 comment:

Philip Haasnoot said...

Yeah i know! i've really neglected my blog, too much to do i guess. I'm going into withdrawls since i have to wait till the end of the month for our regional. That video is great, nice job =).

So how is your team doing? oh, and are you going to nats again this year?