Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Debugging...

I tried the H-Bridge again today, I got it to run power through it to an LED and that worked, I could turn the LED on and off using an output on my BS2 to the transistor's gate. But when I hooked the motor up to is, the motor didn't turn on. So I tried connecting the motor up to the power directly, it ran fine, so I put the LED into the circuit with the motor and the transistor and the LED didn't light up, so I unplugged the motor from the circuit and the LED lit, so I am assuming that the motor is not able to be run through that transistor, maybe the transistor is limiting the flow, or restricting something somewhere.

3 comments:

Philip Haasnoot said...

How could i not get one?lol. Yeah and if your gunna buy a digital camera don't get a cheap one. I did and those are the pics it takes, so learn from my mistakes, lol.

Philip Haasnoot said...

http://www.lynxmotion.com/Product.aspx?productID=88&CategoryID=10

http://www.lynxmotion.com/Product.aspx?productID=92&CategoryID=10

Sorry if i seem loyal to lynxmotion, but i've used these and they worl we'll, i've tried some from parallax and had to have them replaced.

Brian said...

Essentially that is the same as what I am building, the IC on the first one was a HEX invertor, that would take the signal and transmit it to the base of the transistors.