Wednesday, July 13, 2005

While I wait...

Over the weekend and into Monday I worked on a Speech Recognition program with Microsoft Speech SDK 5.1. On Monday I finally got it to work, right now I have it listening for certain commands and then telling me if it heard me speak them.

I also have been making a program that reads and writes stuff to the serial port. That has proved to be more difficult than the Voice Recognition (surprisingly enough).

Once I get the Serial Communication working I will integrate that into my voice program and then use voice commands to send commands to my Basic Stamp 2. Pretty cool huh? Once that is all fine and dandy I am thinking of getting a RF transmitter and a RF receiver and setting all the communication stuff for the Serial cable through those…

No comments: